Okay, so yesterday I once again talked about Swagbucks, and here I am talking about it again! Start Swagging and Save for Disney.
I mentioned that my go to for redemption of my Swagbucks is Sam’s Club gift cards. I use the Sam’s Club gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards, and better yet, they’re at a discount! But what if you don’t have a Sam’s Club membership? Below are ways you can redeem your Swagbucks (virtual currency) to help pay for your trip, or have spending money for your trip!
- Redeem your Swagbucks for Rainforest Cafe gift cards, and treat yourself to a great meal at either Disney Springs or Animal Kingdom! There are Rainforest Cafe locations on Disney property, and Rainforest Cafe is one restaurant that you can redeem your Swagbucks for!
- Redeem your Swagbucks for Starbucks gift cards. There are Starbucks locations in each of the 4 theme parks, as well as 2 locations at Disney Springs. Treat yourself to a daily cup of coffee, or even breakfast at the parks by redeeming your Swagbucks for Starbucks gift cards! When we get close to our trip, I often will stop getting the Sam’s Club gift cards (because I know I won’t have enough for a Disney gift card) before our trip and switch to getting Starbucks gift cards! They always come in handy! When we do Disney, we are GO GO GO, and Starbucks fuels us!
- Redeem your Swagbucks for Southwest or Delta gift cards to help pay for your flights!! I personally have used my Swagbucks for Southwest gift cards, and that is my airline of choice. I love flying Southwest because they offer two free checked bags. (I am sad because they’re leaving my local airport!!!) ** A word to the wise ** Check how many forms of payment you’re allowed to use before you cash in for your gift cards! Southwest only allows four forms of payment, so I suggest waiting until you have a considerable amount of swagbucks before redeeming!
- Now I know what you’re thinking… I’m not flying to Disney, I want to drive! Guess what!!! There are gas gift cards available on Swagbucks! So you can use the gas gift cards to pay for gas on your way to Disney, OR you can use the gas gift cards throughout the year, and put the money that you’re not spending on gas towards your Disney trip!
- Still looking for different ways to save for your Disney trip? Let’s say new shoes or clothes for the whole family for your trip! There are Nike gift cards available as well as many department stores! You can “Just Do It’ with all new shoes, or even some vacation apparel from Walmart, JC Penney, Target, Macy’s, TJ Maxx, KMart, Sears, or Kohls!
- Need new luggage or other trip necessities? You can cash in your swagbucks for any of the above listed department stores for your new luggage, OR you can order just about anything on Amazon! A few years ago I found a great 5 piece luggage set on amazon for about half the price of the department stores, and saved up my Swagbucks for amazon gift cards! You can get other Disney essentials on Amazon too! Rain ponchos, Minnie ears, autograph books, shirts, and lanyards are just some of the examples that you can get for your trip for FREE with your Amazon gift cards that you’ve earned on Swagbucks!
- Don’t wanna mess with any of the stuff that I listed above? How do you like cash and prepaid visa cards? Guess what, you can redeem your Swagbucks for those as well! Swagbucks redemption center is offering Paypal gift cards (which you can put in your Paypal account and move right to your bank account) as well as prepaid Visa cards! Hello spending money!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and get to swagging and start saving for your next Disney trip! Check back here tomorrow and read my updated “Swagbucks 101” on how to earn swagbucks! Sign up now with the link below and get started with $5 free.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com
Keep following the Mouskaholic for more money saving tips!
Ready to start planning your next Disney Vacation? Contact Ashley@charmingtravelsllc.com and she can get you started with your planning and booking! Best of all, her services are FREE of charge!